Ready to take the leap? Better register today, because only 100 registrations will be accepted for LifeSkills 2019.
Let’s start with the Registration Form.
To be one of them, here’s what you need to do:
- Download the Registration Form, or request one from the PA Masonic Youth Foundation by e-mail or phone (1-800-266-8424, in PA only, or 717-367-1536).
- Review the rules for the conference, and share them with your parents. Your registration is your agreement to abide by these rules throughout the week.
- Fill out the form completely. Be sure to indicate how you qualify for the conference (see eligibility). A representative of your sponsoring organization, or your Masonic relative, should sign your form in the sponsor section, and provide contact information.
- Have your parent or guardian sign the form, indicating their consent for you to attend.
- Mail the form, with registration fee, to the Pennsylvania Masonic Youth Foundation, 1244 Bainbridge Road, Elizabethtown, PA 17022. Your space cannot be reserved without payment. The PA Masonic Youth Foundation will notify you, within 3 weeks of receiving your application, whether you have been accepted for the program. The PMYF will send further information to you by mail, if you are accepted. Medical releases and other forms will be required before final approval of your attendance.
- Pack up and get ready for the week of your life!
If you’ve already registered, and need copies of the other required forms, use the ones below. Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to open these printable files.
- Medical Release, Medication Schedule, and Medication Policy
- High Ropes Course LIABILITY WAIVER
- Photographic Release
- What to Bring to LifeSkills
- Directions to the Conference Center